View previous topic :: View next topic  
Voidian Emporer Void
Void Commandent
Star Trooper

re: Halo 5 and Beyond

HI Everyone Void Here,

I wanted to let you all know that we are now recruiting for our Halo 5 Clan if you'd like to join please let me know, you get a free REQ pack as well. in other news from here on out I will be posting Videos to our youtube channel, if you'd like for your videos to be uploaded there please email me a link to the video file and I will post it but there are a couple rules for the videos;

1. No offensive language if you do a commentary voice over
  2. No Nude scenes in the video, please block out all Nude/Mature scenes we can get banned from uploading those kinds of videos
  3. no longer than 1 hour recordings, due to peoples short attention span. my rule for this is if you can't stand playing a game for a long period of time then people will lose interest.

along with all this good news I am proud to announce that starting in March of 2016 we will be moving to a New site of our own and will be having far more options for the clan ranging from;

• Multiple Groups for different games
  • Easier and Faster site navigation
  • better sign up and sign-in
  • and much, much more.

thank you all for sticking with us through these times and the more harder times to come.

Sig for Rank
-------------
>-Owner-<
^^Admin^^
*^Leader^*
::Recruit::
;;Member;;
**other**
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Soldiers Of The Void Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum